Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
Approval of Strategy
(1) Following review the Digital Strategy was approved.
(2) It was noted that soft market testing would be undertaken on a single digital platform alongside an exercise to review the capabilities of the existing Customer Relationship Management system.
(3) The progress of the Revenues and Benefits Transformation Programme and its direct links with the draft Digital Strategy was noted.
(4) The progress of the Revenues and Benefits Transformation Programme and its direct links with the draft Digital Strategy was noted.
(5) The Cabinet noted the commitment in the strategy and approved the Council signing up to the Local Government Digital Service Standards.
(6) The Cabinet agreed that the recommendations relating to the financing of the strategy delivery be incorporated into the budget setting process.
Report author: Richard Baker
Publication date: 08/11/2019
Date of decision: 05/11/2019
Decided at meeting: 05/11/2019 - Cabinet