Decision Maker: Cabinet, Council
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Agreement of proposals for joint committee.
(1) That it agreed to the establishment of the Growth Board and Growth Board Scrutiny Joint Committees (to hold their inaugural meetings in January/February 2021 and then HGB Scrutiny aligned to confirmation of securing Government funding in 2021) for the Hertfordshire Growth Board and that the Council becomes a member of both.
(2) That the Council adopted the Growth Board Integrated Governance Framework into its own constitutional framework.
(3) That it nominated a member and substitute member as its representative to the Scrutiny Committee. (Nominees must not be members of the Executive)
(4) That it noted that the Leader is nominated as the Council’s representative on the Growth Board and that the Leader has delegated authority to nominate a substitute representative as required.
(5) To appoint the Leader as the Council’s representative on the Joint Committee and that he be entitled to nominate a substitute from other members of the executive to attend meetings in his absence.
Report author: Rob Bridge
Publication date: 06/11/2020
Date of decision: 03/11/2020
Decided at meeting: 03/11/2020 - Cabinet
Effective from: 13/11/2020